Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Spreadsheets

It's been another exceptionally quiet performance free day and I was beginning to feel a bit isolated from everyone although Director has been on the phone three times today already!!

This morning I took my fellow set designer to the village hall to view the finished sets. Unfortunately he won't get to any of the shows but wanted to see how the drawings he had provided me with had been interpreted and looked as sets in 'real life'.

Much of the rest of my day has been spent working on the group's wardrobe database. It's very much 'work in progress' and I've been updating it with all of the costumes both made and bought for this show so that as soon as photo's have been taken of each person in costume they can be added to the file and referenced as well as updating details for some forthcoming hires.

Bilgewater has also just texted to ask for the words to Sultan's song. I assume that means that he will be playing the part for this coming matinee in which Sultan isn't available.

Lyric of the Blog: " All I ever wanted, All I ever needed, Is here in my arms. Words are very unnecessary. They can only do harm. Enjoy the silence" Depeche Mode

No comments: