Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Final Curtain

Well this is it. You've read about the auditions, the rehearsals, the set builds, the performances.

You've seen the sets, you've seen the review (am still seething that NODA didn't come to review it) and if you've read this blog from the beginning you will have read about the many highs and some of the lows. The laughter and the tears ( and there's been quite a few of those!).

To EVERYONE involved with Dick - THANK YOU. I am immensely proud of the show which CAST put on this Christmas and I have a lot of memories, most of which are stored right here!

I wonder if I'll miss this blogging lark?.....

So that's it. My job is now officially over. No more Dick for me.....

Producer x


Lyric of the Blog: " Regrets, I've had a few; But then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do And saw it through without exemption. I planned each charted course; Each careful step along the byway, But more, much more than this, I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew When I bit off more than I could chew. But through it all, when there was doubt, I ate it up and spat it out (eventually!!!!!). I faced it all and I stood tall; And did it my way.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried. I've had my fill; my share of losing. And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing. To think I did all that; And may I say - not in a shy way, No, oh no not me, I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels; And not the words of one who kneels. The record shows I took the blows -And did it my way! " Frank Sinatra

No comments: