Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mort - and the Blog goes on....

This evening sees the return of the cast clan to CVH for the read through of the group's 2007 spring play. Yes - we start again 'that' soon after the last show!!!

It will be Terry Pratchett's 'Mort'.

"Death come to us all and when he came to Mort, he offered him a job"

The two Directors and Producer are eagerly awaiting tonight, even though auditions are not until January 4th and Producer has decided even though he hasn't actually read http://www.allaboutdick.blogspot.com/ to start his own blog. He plans to read 'Dick' in it's entirety, when I have finished it!

So let me introduce you to http://www.allaboutdeath.blogspot.com/. The link is on my front page as well. Apparently it's all my fault (but he still thought it was a good enough idea to copy!!!)

Lyric of the Blog: " So this is who I am and this is all I know. And I must choose to live for all that I can give. The spark that makes the power grow And I will stand for my dream if I can. Immortality. There is a vision and a fire in me. I keep the memory of you and me inside " The Bee Gees

No comments: