Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cards and Pressies

Just a short blog today - and actually posted on the same day instead of in retrospect in the small hours of the following morning!

No performances now until Wednesday 6th December so a very well earned rest for all the cast, band and crew.

Had some really great pressies from the gang including some Molton Brown smellies from Dick, a sweatshirt from Programme Editor, some Sudoku puzzle books from Box Office and Bilgewater, some DVDs from Alderman Fitzwarren.

Setman bought me a rat charm on a necklace which was wrapped up in a very sensible new form of environmentally friendly packing. Maltesers Mini packs !!! Better than polystyrene chips any day. I also had a ticket from Director to see ASIA at Shepherds Bush Empire this evening.

Lyric of the Blog: "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday Dear Producer!!!!!!!, Happy Birthday to me" Trad.

No comments: