Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Paris...

Plaster of !

I finally gave in to the nagging pains in my hand and wrist today and went back to A&E this morning to be reassessed. 4 hours later, having spent much of the time waiting and trying to help the time pass by completing a Suduko puzzle book which 'Box Office' gave me for my birthday, trying to write with my wrong hand.



I am now the proud owner of a 'back slab!'. Basically the whole of my arm to the elbow is in plaster but only the top and sides are solid, the underside is just bandaged. I've never had a cast before. Apparently they take 24 hours to try out. It's cold, it's damp and it's making me feel colder than I really am. Oh yeah - and it's bloody heavy as well!!!!!

How on earth I will get any Christmas cards written and Christmas shopping done, I dread to think.

Lyric of the Blog: " I sometimes realize...I could only be as good as you'll let me. Are you woman enough to be my man? Bandaged hand in hand " Pearl jam

No comments: