Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Set 2 - The Sewers

King Rat's lair!

Setman found some images on the Internet to give me a starting point but it was 'Box Office' and 'Programme Editor' who brought the ideas to 'life' on the set. I think you'll agree that they did an amazing job. How neither of them swore at me at the set build when they asked what I thought - and I told them that I thought the perspective lines on the tunnel roof were going too close together too quickly to start off with I'll never know. They just painted out some of the lines and carried on.




I also got the 'best job' of painting in the highlights on the watery sludge
and finishing the set with the little white blob at the vanishing point, signifying the light at the end of the tunnel.


I knew it was there somewhere!!!







Lyric of the Blog: " The inside might be as black as the night, but at the end of the tunnel there's a light" Starlight Express


No comments: