Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why ?

...are there a minority of people who, no matter how hard you try to help them and provide what they want, still moan.

... are there people who are destructive and criticise even though they do not help, causing more work and heartache for those around them.

... are there people who say they will do a job for you and then let you down, or do it at the last minute and then wonder what all the fuss is about.

Thank god for the people who will do anything asked of them, when asked, without question and those who support from a distance with invisible arms.


Lyric of the Blog: " These are the tears, the tears we shed. This is the fear, this is the dread. These are the contents of my head. And this is how I feel. Do you know how I feel. 'cause I don't think you know how I feel" Annie Lennox

No comments: