Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Technical Rehearsal. Mon 27th Nov

Yep - It really is after 3am.

I got back to the hall at 11am (Monday morning) and a core team of people arrived at various points during the day to paint, finish props and get everything ready for 'tech'.

By the time we had stopped painting to allow everything to dry and all the drop cloths had been hung it was well after 9:30pm. The band, principals and stage were sound checked for both speech and song and then we ran every song with the band and full choreography but no script.

At 11:50pm the majority of the cast went home and the production team set to work again to continue painting the set to try to get it finished. Most of the sets 'work' however there were a few glaringly obvious errors/problems and by the end of tech I had 4 pages of scribbled notes of things to be changed and/or finished.

Still lots to do .....

Lyric of the Blog: " When I get home it's late at night, I'm black and bloody from my life, I haven't time to clean my hands, Cuts will only sting me through my dreams. It's well past midnight as I lie, In a semi-conscious state. I dream of people fighting me Without any reason I can see. In the morning I awake, My arms my legs my body aches, The sky outside is wet and grey. So begins another weary day. So begins another weary day " Madness

No comments: