Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Monday Rehearsal 6th Nov

Director finally back at the helm (phew!) after nearly 4 weeks of working away from home and only at a couple of rehearsals. Am I glad he's back or what!

Act 1 run-through - script free and including songs. 1hr 40mins. Far too long. What the hell happened there when we did it in 1hr 20mins last week.
Act 2 run-through - some scripts and including songs. Messy and disorganised.
Continual run-through's of Act 2 planned for Thursday to get everyone up to speed.

Choreography also still needs a lot of work. Nearly everyone had forgotten a dance that they had spend 1 1/2 hours learning last week. Very frustrating.

I completely blanked on several of my own bits of script in Act 1. Damm annoying. More work required, on both those and Act 2. Must set aside some time inbetween sewing to learn them.

Lyric of the Blog: " Take a look around, this is what I see. Is there anybody else that feels like me? " "I'm smart enough to know what I don't know" Bon Jovi

No comments: