Friday, November 24, 2006

When it rains

...it pours and sometimes you get thunder and lightening thrown in for good measure.

Text message from one of the cast ...
"Can you ring me" .... Answerphone.

Text message 2 hours later ...
" You haven't rung me" ...Oh Yes, I did.

"Oh ok. I've been asleep. I've been to the doctors this morning - and I have mumps. Thought you might need to know ...."

So; Do I

a) Tell the whole cast and have them all concerned for the next however many days if they haven't had it or the MMR jab.
b) Tell no one and wait to see what happens.
c) Tell Director and leave it with him, having ascertained that the most important person who I can't do without (MD) has already had it. Phew !!!

Errrrr. C !

I had a poster hung in my room as a teenager, of a teddy bear, looking sad, holding a tissue to it's nose with the following phrase underneath..

"When my mother told me there would be days like these, I never realised she meant so many!"

Lyric of the Blog: " Don't you know I'm still standing, better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid. I'm still standing after all this time .." Elton John

No comments: