Monday, October 23, 2006

Wild Boy

I finally managed to spend some time over the weekend on my script to try and learn some of my lines. I LOVE being the panto baddie. However there is something a little strange about judging your performance and how 'good?!' you are by how many small children you scare and reduce to tears!!!

I had my make up done for the first time last Thursday night. Prosthetic scars down the face, white make up, dark eyes and bloody lips - very special. Can't wait to see the full effect with the costume, wig, hat and evil contact lenses.

Good news: Two more good size block bookings have been reserved over the weekend. Just waiting for the deposits to secure them. Fantastic!

Bad news: I've just had a very difficult and upsetting phone call. Someone who may be connected to the show has actively tried to cause very serious trouble which COULD have been damaging to the show. It's knocked me for six and I'm devastated. How could anyone be so malicious.

Lyric of the Blog: "Wild boys fallen far from glory, reckless and so hungered. On the razors edge you trail because there's murder by the roadside in a sore afraid new world" Duran Duran

No comments: