Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Panto free day!

On Monday night, I designated yesterday a panto free day. I need a break. I made a deal with myself that absolutely nothing to do with panto was to be touched. So what happens;

- Director emails me, so I reply.
- Cast members email me - so I reply.
- I win two costume items on EBay which need paying for.
- I go to a haberdashery store in my lunch hour to buy lace, ribbon, thread etc to take up and adapt 'Alice's dresses.
- I email MD
- I 'just start' cataloguing the waistcoat photographs for the wardrobe database.
- I spend my night off in a nightclub with half of the cast.

Lyric of the Blog: " Busy doing nothing, working the whole day through. Trying to find lots of things not to do. Busy going nowhere, Isn't it such a crime. I'd like to be unhappy but I never do have the time!"

No comments: