Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monday Rehearsal 16th Oct

Another completely mad evening. MD ran all the ensemble songs which are sounding fantastic so the new children could catch up.

"Bowbelle" started teaching the dance routine to Walking on Sunshine.

I tried costumes on people. AGAIN!

Question... Why do people have a strop when they are given a costume to try on or wear. If I had a £1 for every person who pulled a face last night because they didn't "like it" - I'd be rich. Why does it seem to come as such a surprise that if you are a girl in a chorus you are going to be wearing a skirt and a bodice and not black jeans and a tshirt!!!

Answer... Haven't got one.

Idea... Maybe I should insist on wearing a PVC mini skirt and stockings & suspenders as King Rat. I don't really want to wear a scary coat, black boots and a grim wig. I must tell the Wardrobe mistress asap. Only one problem with that. It's me .... Bugger.

I spent 2hrs and 50 mins trying costumes on people, allocating chorus costumes and writing a list of chorus costumes that need making a mate who's helping me out. She may not be a mate for much longer when she sees how much there is. Oh dear.

Oh Yeah - the other 10 mins of the evening I spent on stage rehearsing my part !

Lyric of the Blog: " And nothing really rocks. And nothing really rolls. And nothings ever worth the cost" Meatloaf

No comments: