Friday, October 20, 2006

Thursday Rehearsal 19th Oct

Not a very productive evening and a bit disjointed. We didn't have MD due to a meeting and Director's assistant didn't show up or tell us she wouldn't be there. Three members of the cast were also AWOL.

The girls who are doing some of the choreography worked on Walking on Sunshine and Arabian Nights with those involved who were there. They've obviously put a lot of thought and work into devising the routines at home.

Arabian Nights looks fantastic already and will be very, very funny on the night with the extra harem 'girls' in costume !!!!

Dame, Dick and I (Rat) were all made up my one of the make up artists so that head and shoulder photographs could be taken for the poster and programme front. It's the longest I've sat still at a rehearsal since we started. Bliss!!

An early night home for all.

Lyric of the Blog: " Communication let me down,And I'm left here, I'm left here again! " Spandau Ballet

No comments: