Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Monday Rehearsal 23rd Oct

I get the best presents. Cast members turned up tonight with a parcel, 6 loo roll interiors and a bin bag full of polystyrene chips! Well - I did ask for them....

"Dick's" costumes now complete except for her boots which are 'in the post' and tried "Tommy's" cat costume on her for the first time which looks very cute.

Practised "Wild Boys" with the kids for the first time. Needs some more work on my behalf but is sounding good for a first attempt.

Reran the blocking for the remainder of Act 2 and then the majority of Act 1 last night and was quite pleased to be able to put down my script for a few scenes at least. More work required on that asap.

Still feeling as if I've had the stuffing knocked out of me at the moment after yesterday.

Lyric of the Blog: " When you're driving with the brakes on, swimming with your boots on" Del Amitri

No comments: