Thursday, October 19, 2006

Drafts

My next 'assignment' following last night's meeting is to start putting together some draft information for the programme.

This is another task which I've never had to do before and is a bit worrying as I'd hate to leave anyone out and them be upset.

We will need details of the cast including biographies for the new members and updates for the existing ones along with details for the crew and production team so that our programme guru can get to work.

He's ace and finally won a NODA programme award this year for all his efforts and imaginative designs... Long may it continue.

We also plan to photograph a few of the main characters at tonight's rehearsal ready for the artwork that has been done for our poster, fliers and programme cover.

Lyric of the Blog: " I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined. I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned" Natasha Bedingfield

No comments: