Monday, October 16, 2006

Drawing a blank

Don't quite know what to write today. There's nothing to say but I won't say "nothing"....

I'm waiting for about 6 parcels to arrive from EBay or suppliers. My evil coat, the flunkies bib & braces, rat masks for the kids, fairy wings from the USA for Bowbelle, a cash register for the shop counter.

We have a full production meeting booked for this Wednesday evening to cover advertising, the programme, set building, costumes, box office etc.

Another block booking arrived in the post today and there's two more in hand, waiting for details to arrive so the audience numbers are creepy up slowly which is great news.

Off to rehearsals in a bit, mainly a music catch up session and rerunning the blocking of Act 2. I also have an enormous bag of costumes in the car and on the rail for people to try on and notes for 'stuff' to do. It's going to be a busy one ....

Lyric of the Blog: " The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall. You say it best when you say nothing at all" Ronan Keating

No comments: